Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

$&@#in "Parse Error"

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 06:27 AM
Comanche_699
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

it's been covered in the help sub forum, and touched on here - I wanted to reply the other day but PARSE ERROR FAIL! hahaha - the chatter is they're just going to launch an updated version of the app, as others have said - and there is no intent to fix the old version, which frankly is not as cool as it could be. The general consensus is to use the browser until the updated app is released - but the browser isn't as cool on mobile - so the result is I just use the site a little less for now. Can't bring my iMac into the bathroom really, guess I'll just have to bring a BOOK instead. I'm having the same issue with 6 speed as well. Meh. It's okay. We'll get by, just comment a little less on things for a few more weeks.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:35 AM
david
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 64 Likes on 50 Posts

The parse error is definitely a mobile issue.

Originally Posted by Comanche_699
Can't bring my iMac into the bathroom really, guess I'll just have to bring a BOOK instead. I'm having the same issue with 6 speed as well. Meh. It's okay. We'll get by, just comment a little less on things for a few more weeks.
Isn't the head where Panorama comes in handy?!

A book requires much commitment in those confines, don't ya think?!
Old 04-14-2015, 11:06 AM
Wayne Smith
Rennlist Member

Received 1,249 Likes on 803 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche_699
it's been covered in the help sub forum, and touched on here - I wanted to reply the other day but PARSE ERROR FAIL! hahaha - the chatter is they're just going to launch an updated version of the app, as others have said - and there is no intent to fix the old version, which frankly is not as cool as it could be. The general consensus is to use the browser until the updated app is released - but the browser isn't as cool on mobile - so the result is I just use the site a little less for now. Can't bring my iMac into the bathroom really, guess I'll just have to bring a BOOK instead. I'm having the same issue with 6 speed as well. Meh. It's okay. We'll get by, just comment a little less on things for a few more weeks.
This ... exactly this.
Old 04-15-2015, 10:32 AM
Little Green
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 48 Posts

Also seems to be any thread where it has gone onto 2 or more pages. Single page threads appear ok on mobile.
Old 04-15-2015, 02:15 PM
stumil
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Getting the parse error on almost every thread on the Rennlist app on my iPhone 6. Not happening on my PC or iPad.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:21 PM
Carrera997re
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sucks on the iPhone5 it's been like this for 2weeks same goes for 6speed

Quick Reply: $&@#in "Parse Error"