Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PPI at beachwood from a distance

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2015 | 07:01 PM
sambb
Instructor

Default PPI at beachwood from a distance

What is the best method for asking for a PPI on a CPO car at beachwood? They seem very honest and high volume. Someone told me to have "kellen" at beachwood do the PPI? I dont know the dealer, so hoping someone can help guide me.
Old 02-15-2015 | 08:43 PM
Haili Selassie
Advanced

PPI should be done by someone with no interset whatsoever in selling that car.I used a local to the dealer indy, I strongly suggest you do the same.Does anyone have any referral for OP?
Old 02-15-2015 | 08:49 PM
Haili Selassie
Advanced

Best method would be to negotiate everything to your satisfaction pending a clean PPI.Price first,Interst rate next if financing, finally trade in value if any.Then once all is settled you have them drive it to the indy you choose, it will cost $300 give or take.Indy most likely will say solid car and good to go, but possibly could save you a LOT of $$ and headache if
he finds something gnarly, or maybe just some small stuff that you can renegotiate price, or have them fix it.
Old 02-17-2015 | 04:53 PM
Ynot
Three Wheelin'

I had my PPI done at Beachwood, it came out to be $192, they didnt' charge me tax b/c I was from out of state. Since you are buying it from Beachwood, I wouldn't get it there. Porsche of Olmsted is nearby I think. Have someone from Beachwood drive it there. Talked to the mechanic who will be doing your PPI, asked him if he would buy it, asked if it's been modified, they just run through a checklist and have him email you the results.

Quick Reply: PPI at beachwood from a distance