Sponsored by:

997 Decals/Graphic applied

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 08:49 AM
StormRune
Rennlist Member

Received 671 Likes on 359 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddhamonk
why did porsche include a button to open the lid while stationary? is there an actual purpose?
Agree with Wayne. If you've never raised it when washing the car then the black accordion and extra brake light can accumulate a lot of dirt and looks bad when deployed... although you can't see it yourself of course... only the other drivers you are passing.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:30 AM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by StormRune
Be sure to click on the magnifying class along the top to see the full size photo. It only shows a thumbnail otherwise.

I think it looks quite tasteful! Nicely done. I've considered the GT3-RS style stripes on occasion but have never gone through with it. Maybe one day...
When I am directed to another web site to see better versions of pics that are posted, I usually don't proceed any further. More often than not, it is worth the effort.

This is on my "pet peeve" list, just below the vendors who want me to buy something but don't list the price in the "buy this" thread and also don't list the price on their web site. That just irks me to no end!

Damn, it's the first day of the new year and I am already pissed off. Thanks a lot, Storm!

Seriously, have a great and prosperous 2015!
Old 01-03-2015, 11:33 PM
PVKPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts

Thanks Storm and up until your recent post I was fine just thinking about the rear spoiler but damnit, now you pushed me over the edge

Originally Posted by StormRune
Be sure to click on the magnifying class along the top to see the full size photo. It only shows a thumbnail otherwise.

I think it looks quite tasteful! Nicely done. I've considered the GT3-RS style stripes on occasion but have never gone through with it. Maybe one day...

Quick Reply: 997 Decals/Graphic applied