Sponsored by:

TPC DSC

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 12:21 PM
3point8
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Default TPC DSC

I just installed the TPC DSC unit. I have a 997.1 so I had to install the accelerator unit deal as well. I learned to solder in the process. The folks at TPC were very helpful and walked me through the process as I am not that great at mechanical or electrical work.

I fired up the car and the PSM error message came on but soon went away and hasn't came back. I'm still playing around with the settings so I don't have a full review yet. I did notice that the car does not lurch in the front when you gun it. Just straight forward. There also never seems to be a lean in the car. It's like you stay in one spot and the scenery changes. So far it feels much more precise and controlled. I can't wait until it dries up and I can get into the corners more. I also have a track day coming up so I hope to update this thread.

Questions let me know. Also feel free to comment on your experiences. I would be curious about your experiences.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Spiffyjiff
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

haha, i was wondering what you meant by "lurch when you gun it", as i find that very hard to do given our measly stock HP/TQ. but then i noticed the VF in your sig.

awesome man, i'm thinking about getting the box also. TPC is my race shop and everything they do is stellar so i have no reason to believe this isnt too! post a review after the track day!
Old 04-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Kirkwoodloyal
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmmm...this is exactly what Tom @ TPC told me to install in his C2S "RS" - supposed to be a great mod. Car arrives this Tuesday, so I don't know how it handles yet. However, Tom knows his stuff and always gives solid advice, so if he says the car "needs" it...it probably does.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:13 PM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

OP has his for sale, if youre interested

https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...n-control.html

Quick Reply: TPC DSC