Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT ~ It's too late for mine, but can you help as I walk to save others boobies?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 08:53 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 339 Likes on 151 Posts
Default OT ~ It's too late for mine, but can you help as I walk to save others boobies?

I can't believe it's been a year already since the last Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, but it has been. Where does time go??

Once again I am seeking the help of my rennlist friends. My goal this year is $9,939.97. I want to help women in Arkansas get mammograms, and when needed, treatment in the fight against Breast cancer. This state is very rural and may women can not get important yearly exams without the help of Susan G Koman. I am really bad at this fund raising thing. I hate asking people to help with ANYTHING, but this cause is very close to my heart as many Fellow Rennlisters know that I am a breast cancer survivor myself. I never thought it would or could happen to me, but guess what, it did, and I am one of the blessed and lucky ones who survived and wants to help others do the same. So if you can, please donate to the cause and help me help other women AND men survive!

Gee.... Why do we have 993's and 997's? A goal of $3,569.93 would be easier to achieve!

Here is the link to my page. You can read my story and if you can donate. Just click on: DONATE TO JOANNE.

http://arkansas.info-komen.org/site/...nal&fr_id=3485

Thank you and HUGS in advance.

PS: In the picture below one of my best friends, Faith. Faith and I walk the SGK together. Last year just before the race, Faith found out that she also had breast cancer. She is only 38 years old. Thats not supposed to happen. A few weeks later she found out hers was just like mine. A few months later she had a double mastectomy and reconstruction, just like me. Where is it written that best friends have to share everything? <Shaking my head>. It can happen to anyone...... This year we walk together again, in PINK.
The other picture is of our team.
Attached Images  
Old 09-20-2013, 11:26 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 339 Likes on 151 Posts

I just got a donation from someone who's name I really do not recognize, so if you are here on the 997 forum THANK YOU!!!

Every donation counts.

Quick Reply: OT ~ It's too late for mine, but can you help as I walk to save others boobies?