Sponsored by:

Positive PPI Experience

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Thegoods
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Positive PPI Experience

I wanted to share with you an extremely positive experience I had with ATX Autosport, a full service automotive workshop in Austin, Texas.

I recently purchased a 2009 911 C4S and needed to a PPI as I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Recently joining this forum has helped me learn that a PPI is the best insurance for making sure the car you’re considering won’t give you a headache after the purchase is made.

Joe and Jason were extremely thorough. I received a detailed checklist of the PPI that was performed – covering both cosmetic and mechanical areas, down to the finest detail. I even received a video of the car and approximately 50 high - resolution pictures. The video included a rattle that Joe wanted me to hear because it would be showing up on the report. And although I’m the one who hired Joe, he still treated the car owner with extreme professionalism, arranging the PPI for a mutual agreeable time based on a very busy schedule. Even the car owner commented how thorough the PPI was.

It was clear from the beginning that Joe and Jason take pride in their shop and the service they perform. The video included a quick virtual tour of their shop, which was extremely clean and included several very high - end exotics from a number of different makes. What really won me over was Joe’s philosophy to “keep people out of a repair shop” by identifying any issues with the car and to “get it fixed the right way.”

Throughout the process, Joe was an effective communicator, emailing / calling me to review the report step by step, and to answer several follow up questions I had.

If you’re in need of a PPI or need a repair to your car, I would highly recommend ATX in Austin. After reading about so many "horror stories," I wanted to share a good experience with fellow forum members.

PM me for any questions.

Mark Goodman
Old 10-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Ferd the Bird
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can second Mrk's comments - Joe and Jason have been a godsend for me and my 911's....they are super knowledgable and always willing to help. I've worked with a lot of shops nationwide over the years and ATX Autosport ranks at the top of the list.

Quick Reply: Positive PPI Experience