Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Higher Mileage 06 C2

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 01:42 PM
WindyCityC2S
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

If you can "steal" that car for at or under $30K, then it can add some additional joy when you think what you paid. $36K for that is rediculously high (at least 4 owner car, high milage, fairly stripped non-S).
But if you can get into for high twenties...that leaves a lot of play money...
Old 06-27-2013, 06:09 PM
wheeler
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WindyCityC2S
If you can "steal" that car for at or under $30K, then it can add some additional joy when you think what you paid. $36K for that is rediculously high (at least 4 owner car, high milage, fairly stripped non-S).
But if you can get into for high twenties...that leaves a lot of play money...
Thanks for the counter point! That was my feeling as well. But there is such a captive audience for 911's here that they will finance some wannebe into I'm sure. I doubt it would ever dip that low retail, they would probably wholesale it I'm guessing. I told the salesman to call me if they get ready to run it to the auction. I agree it would be a cheap seat in a really fun car. Clean it up and sort it a bit and sell it or trade it and throw some cash with and buy a GT3. OR...maybe I hate it and move on to a Ferrari or Prius.

Again, if there were as many cars to look at and shop as there is in Scottsdale, Dallas or even Chicago then I would probably have made an impulse buy by now! I'm not quite back to the stage of spending $60k and traveling for a car. Maybe this fall if something doesn't fall in my lap.

Quick Reply: Higher Mileage 06 C2