Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Error Messages (Spoiler Control Failure) & (Wheel Change? Input New Tire Setting?)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 06:42 PM
gvcap10
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Error Messages (Spoiler Control Failure) & (Wheel Change? Input New Tire Setting?)

Story leading up to the messages to maybe help. I recently completed a body kit with a TA Type II Spoiler. The car was at the body shop for a week sitting. I drove the car home and the first message that popped up was "Wheel Change? Input New Tire Settings? I did nothing to wheels or tires during this visit. My pressures all read normal? Any thoughts?

Second Message, which I was praying wouldn't pop up was "Spoiler Control Failure" The Spoiler has a new harness installed, so I'm surprised to see the message. Any thoughts on how to fix this one?

Thanks in advance for your help.....
Old 02-27-2013, 10:35 PM
mattyf
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Didn't you get this answered in the 'other forum'?

If not I believe there is an option with the durametric to disable the spoiler warning.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:34 PM
gvcap10
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The spoiler message, yes. My friend has a Durametric that we will hook up. As for TPMS issue, no clue if its the batteries or not?
Old 02-28-2013, 12:19 AM
BoxsterG
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rest the TPMS using the learn mode.

Quick Reply: Error Messages (Spoiler Control Failure) & (Wheel Change? Input New Tire Setting?)