Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Invaluable!
Old 01-07-2013, 02:08 PM
PHX 911
Official Rennlist Snake Slayer
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks to the mods for cleaning up what should be a decent thread. I find it odd (not really) that it's always the non-members that use a technical forum for whatever agenda.

Back on topic, I find it difficult to put a value on the information I've learned here. A prime example is tackling my Tubi install myself, which I would have never done had I not read all of the threads about it - particularly Tommy V's. That alone, I would guess saved me $400-$500.

I've also had the opportunity to interact, in person, with a few members that I've "met" here, and it's interesting to actually meet. Seems like there's always a different persona conveyed via the keyboard, than face to face....

I've also had the opportuniy to conduct a few transactions via members here...the primary one being the purchase of my current car, but I also bought my Tubi through a member, and sold my old side cans to another member.

The willingness to help solve problems, share knowledge about mods, offer opinions (you know what they say), makes this a great place.

Quick Reply: Thanks For The Forum