Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rob's Birthday gift arrived today..... :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 02:17 AM
jdjones2010
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rotesAuto
wow, you're cute for an older lady
WOW, that's an Awesome comment especially considering your avatar! GOT to be a Kid that just doesn't know any better is all I can say! Also, nice car Jo!
Old 11-03-2012, 03:52 AM
LewisB
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sigh
Old 11-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Tarek307
Rennlist Member

Received 297 Likes on 150 Posts

Beautiful car!

what a stupid comment! so true..you can't buy class!
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 AM
rotesAuto
Three Wheelin'

Location: North Carolina, '12 cls63 '14 S550V4, 07TT-gone, 07Targa4S-gone
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so I am classless, a creep, a kid and how many other things???
you guys really need a life, and the guy who claimed 'smokin' hot'
what the hell does that say???

you people wonder why there are no young Porsche owners???
why there are only guys 50 and up at Porsche clubs/gatherings??
it's pretty obvious you guys didn't get picked much in school.....

sorry about that okay? but don't take it out on me for saying an older lady is cute....

and why would I RTFM??? do you know what that means mr. tarek?? LOL..............

guess it's lonely at the top huh guys???
Old 11-03-2012, 08:31 AM
rotesAuto
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by alexb76
Like the new Avatar!
We need more women around here, it gets boring with too many old guys fighting all the time!
wonder why???? you like it??? you must be a CREEP!
Originally Posted by mglobe
Ahem, JoAnne's not cute, she's smokin hot.
wow, you sir are a creepy kid
Originally Posted by At Law
It is nice to see Joanne on the 997 forum. I have enjoyed her posts on the other forums as well. She has contributed significantly to the forum.

Although I like her new / old avatar, I actually prefer her previous one.

Great genes, indeed.
oh yes, good genes, you sir are a CREEP.....

what does a sperm and a lawyer have in common? they have one in a million chance of becoming human
Originally Posted by jdjones2010
WOW, that's an Awesome comment especially considering your avatar! GOT to be a Kid that just doesn't know any better is all I can say! Also, nice car Jo!
yes, just a kid, you got me pegged old timer
Originally Posted by LewisB
Sigh
yes, don't forget to breathe
Originally Posted by Tarek307
Beautiful car!

what a stupid comment! so true..you can't buy class!
yes, really stupid, so I'll go read the ####ing manual???

LOL

thanx for such support guys: I amde one innocent comment and look how you all have recieved it!!!

And I have no class.........never claimed to have any haha..

you're a bunch of BOZO's.......you guys remember him right? you're all the right age.....
Old 11-03-2012, 08:37 AM
rotesAuto
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Spokane5150
Dude...you'll soon find out that there are few creeps on here that will try to chase you away. Trolls! Don't worry about it. Some of these guys are so old I'm surprised they even know how to use a computer. Bump em if they can't take a joke.
thanx Spokane, I seriously cannot believe the fallout from such a comment......
Old 11-03-2012, 09:29 AM
TommyV44
Drifting

Received 458 Likes on 265 Posts

wonder why???? you like it??? you must be a CREEP!

wow, you sir are a creepy kid

oh yes, good genes, you sir are a CREEP.....

what does a sperm and a lawyer have in common? they have one in a million chance of becoming human

yes, just a kid, you got me pegged old timer

yes, don't forget to breathe

yes, really stupid, so I'll go read the ####ing manual???

LOL

thanx for such support guys: I amde one innocent comment and look how you all have recieved it!!!

And I have no class.........never claimed to have any haha..

you're a bunch of BOZO's.......you guys remember him right? you're all the right age.....
Does this mean I don't have to read any more of your idiotic, juvenile posts? Hoping!

Tom
Old 11-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Spokane5150
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some of these douche bags (I can name them all) have ran off so many people on this forum....it's unbelievable. Even the OP said they ran off her husband...perhaps the same douche bags in these posts. None of these fat old men would talk their Shyt in a bar because they would get pimp slapped. I think the quad is a younger guy but he ranks one the biggest idiots on the forum alway talking his smack. Just ignore him and the rest of these bone heads. I suspect that the OP would have gave you a piece of her mind if she were insulted by your comment but instead re-posted with another glamour shot. Nothing wrong with that'.

The chivalry of the old men thinking that they are somehow sticking up for the Lady and fighting you with their short limp swords makes me laugh.

I really believe most of these guys are fat lonely sociopaths that do not have a life outside the Rennlist or their Cheeto's yellow stained keyboards. Use the Rennlist for technical information and try to ignore the morons whom never contribute anything...most of which are pathetic liberals. They think they are everyones conscience.

thanx Spokane, I seriously cannot believe the fallout from such a comment......

Last edited by Spokane5150; 11-03-2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-03-2012, 11:34 AM
RJT
Lifetime Member

Received 317 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by mjsporsche
Hey JoAnne,

Congrats to you and Rob on the new addition. Glad to see you here on the 997 forum. I was out of commission for 5 days because of Hurricane Sandy and power was just retored for me 10 minutes ago. After looking up and saying thanks for many things, I then powered up Rennlist for some fun (which I needed).

What a delight to see your thead. And as always, you have great taste.

Best of luck with the new ride.

And let's say a prayer for the many who perished or were left in a very unfortunate and horrible situation because of the devastation of Sandy.

Mark

AGREE and AMEN!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:37 AM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 796 Likes on 546 Posts

Some of these douche bags (I can name them all) have ran off so many people on this forum....it's unbelievable. Even the OP said they ran off her husband...perhaps the same douche bags in these posts. None of these fat old men would talk their Shyt in a bar because they would get pimp slapped. I think the quad is a younger guy but he ranks one the biggest idiots on the forum alway talking his smack. Just ignore him and the rest of these bone heads. I suspect that the OP would have gave you a piece of her mind if she were insulted by your comment but instead re-posted with another glamour shot. Nothing wrong with that'.

The chivalry of the old men thinking that they are somehow sticking up for the Lady and fighting you with their short limp swords makes me laugh.

I really believe most of these guys are fat lonely sociopaths that do not have a life outside the Rennlist or their Cheeto's yellow stained keyboards. Use the Rennlist for technical information and try to ignore the morons whom never contribute anything...most of which are pathetic liberals. They think they are everyones conscience.
why are you in the middle of every fight on the 997 forum. you cannot resist pouring gas on any flame. let it go. very few fights here till you showed up.and you always turn to racial or homophobic slurs and generalizations - pathetic.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Spokane5150
Banned

Let me see.....well probably because you're sorry ars did the same thing to me when I got on this forum. Only difference is that I decided to stick around and you obviously don't like that. Plus, if I didn't stick up for these folks you'd just run them off like you usually do.

Do you really think this is a fight? Or is this instead a bunch of people bullying another member. I think the later.

Eastern Euro Rod....I don't care if you're gay. Just don't bully the newcomers.

Originally Posted by rodsky
why are you in the middle of every fight on the 997 forum. you cannot resist pouring gas on any flame. let it go. very few fights here till you showed up.and you always turn to racial or homophobic slurs and generalizations - pathetic.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Zeus993
Rennlist Member

Received 1,242 Likes on 573 Posts

Complementing a woman about her beauty is not creepy. I would consider you a gentleman....for doing so.
1+ I absolutely agree. Thank god for women. Can you image if there were just guys on the planet? OMG.

We need more Joannes's on this forum!

OK...
Old 11-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Spokane5150
Banned

Originally Posted by Zeus993
1+ I absolutely agree. Thank god for women. Can you image if there were just guys on the planet? OMG.

OK...
Old 11-03-2012, 12:21 PM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 796 Likes on 546 Posts

Let me see.....well probably because you're sorry ars did the same thing to me when I got on this forum. Only difference is that I decided to stick around and you obviously don't like that. Plus, if I didn't stick up for these folks you'd just run them off like you usually do.

Do you really think this is a fight? Or is this instead a bunch of people bullying another member. I think the later.

Eastern Euro Rod....I don't care if you're gay. Just don't bully the newcomers.

Originally Posted by rodsky
You can't resist trying to go to a nationality, or state, or race or sexual preference you don't like and try and paint someone into that category. Pathetic.

As for running people off, I don't. However you seem determined to turn this into the political forum. That's where people fight. But you're too cheap to join and contribute. Instead you just cause trouble here. And it detracts from the 997 forum.

I'm not sure I care about the comment on her looks. But now it's escalated into sophomoric mud slinging.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Zeus993
Rennlist Member

Received 1,242 Likes on 573 Posts

Here's my thoughts. People involved in the mud slinging, on BOTH sides, don't have a clue as to the effect of what they are saying. One slinger continues to sling another and the cycle repeats itself. Goofy.

How about just applying the golden rule of 'do unto others as you would like done to yourself' and FFS think about the consequences of what you post. It's called 'taking responsibilty for your actions'.

Who knew right?

Joel

Quick Reply: Rob's Birthday gift arrived today..... :)