Sponsored by:

Osram Diadem bulb review

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 11:44 AM
svb
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Osram Diadem bulb review

This is the NEW version of the Osram Diadem which they now call "chrome." The previous version had a bluish tint which I disliked greatly. As you can see, they illuminate VERY brightly, even brighter than a stock bulb I think, so there is no safety issue of a muted indicator light now. These are ECE compliant certified for use all over Europe. I believe this is the first anti-egg yolk bulbs to have this, and is accepted as a factory replacement due to its bright illumination. I highly recommend them to anyone who is resistant to an LED retrofit like me for a 997.1 but want to clean up the look a bit. Front and rear indicators and sidemarkers are available. It looks especially good on GT Silver, almost giving the car a monochromatic appearance.

Last edited by svb; 04-24-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:22 PM
USMC_DS1
Drifting

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

Thanks for sharing. Where did you purchase them from and do you have any of the other bulb types for other lights on the car?
Old 05-12-2012, 01:16 PM
svb
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by USMC_DS1
Thanks for sharing. Where did you purchase them from and do you have any of the other bulb types for other lights on the car?
Yes I have front rear and side markers fitted. Excellent all around and very bright. I ordered from www.motivemods.com

Quick Reply: Osram Diadem bulb review