Sponsored by:

Weird issue with PCM

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 07:41 PM
spourreza
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Weird issue with PCM

Hi Everyone! Need help. Having the weirdest issue with my PCM. When I make a call or receive a call, I noticed that while it was connecting to my iPhone, the call wasnt being projected through my speakers. Then i noticed that my "private" button is selected on the PCM but I cannot uncheck it. I shut car off and on and I also re-paired my phone. Still when on a call, I cannot uncheck the "private" button. I am assuming that is the reason why the speaker phone in the car is not working. Anyone having this issue???

Last edited by spourreza; 04-01-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-15-2016, 11:38 AM
Pors968
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by spourreza
Hi Everyone! Need help. Having the weirdest issue with my PCM. When I make a call or receive a call, I noticed that while it was connecting to my iPhone, the call wasnt being projected through my speakers. Then i noticed that my "private" button is selected on the PCM but I cannot uncheck it. I shut car off and on and I also re-paired my phone. Still when on a call, I cannot uncheck the "private" button. I am assuming that is the reason why the speaker phone in the car is not working. Anyone having this issue???

Hi- Is this issue resolved? if so what was the solution?

Thx.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:22 PM
Minok
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Is that 'private' setting maybe controlled from the PHONE itself - part of the HFP bluetooth stack? I can see it being an option of you picking up the handset and pressing a button on it and the call then uses the phone's mic/speakers, without disconnecting the phone from the PCM.

Quick Reply: Weird issue with PCM