Sponsored by:

Autism Treatment Breakthrough

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Billyjoho
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autism Treatment Breakthrough

I don't post much on here anymore. But I do many of the trackevents, been doing them since before TrackQuest (some time ago). I'm here to ask for your support to get out some information on a disorder that is very dear to me. If you know anyone affected by Autism then you know it does't just affect the child or person, but the entire family. If you know anyone with a child with Autism please pass this info on to them. Autism now effects 1 in 110 kids.

I wanted to tell everyone about an Incredible Breakthrough in Autism treatment we have. We have also had very good success with Aspergers. Here are a few things to give you an idea of what we have been able to accomplish.

1. We have treated 120 patients with Autism across the entire spectrum with a 42% success rate
2. We consider it a success when we improve on their CARS score by more then 30% (some as much as 80% improvement) or reduce their CARS score to below 30 in just the 1st month of treatment.
3. This is a Non- Invasive treatment using a proprietary form of rTMS

As an example: 1 of the kids we treated was a 7 years old. Only very limited single word verbal, could not sleep through the night, very aggressive and was kicked out of special education because he was so aggressive. In just 1 month of treatment this child was able to sleep through the night, started to make eye contact and was no longer as aggressive. After 4 months of treatment was speaking in full sentences and playing with other kids and today 1 year later he is attending public school as a regular student doing above average. You could not tell today that he was ever severely autistic at one time. We have many cases that showed this much improvement.

Here is a video of one of the 120 patients and their family. http://youtu.be/-Hh8ym7ZBp8

We are featured on this issue of Autism Science Digest I attached it and hope that it will post.

Note: Our treatment is not FDA approved so we are treating open label so we are not making any official claims. The TMS device is FDA approved.

Please e-mail me at conway@braintreatmentcenter.com if you have any questions or would like some info.

Thanks you all for your support,

Conway

BTC Brain Treatment Center
1601 Dove ST. #299
Newport Beach, CA 92660
conway@braintreatmentcenter.com

P.S. If I remember these forums people get upset if I post here and then not answer questions when they are posted. Please don't be upset with me if I don't reply to your post right away. If you have questions please e-mail me.

To site moderators and admin. If I'm breaking any rules please let me know and I'm sorry, please move this to the appropriate forum.

Thank you
Attached Images       
Old 02-02-2012, 01:38 AM
96redLT4
Rennlist Member

Received 310 Likes on 176 Posts

Wow. 152 people have looked at this post but no response. I think everyone is so blown away to see this on a 997 chat. Congratulations on the good work and enticing result. I wonder how it would help other anxiety disorders.
Jim
Old 02-02-2012, 01:58 AM
tkrtape12
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for shaing a good friend of mine is a Dr. that only works with autistic kids..
Old 02-02-2012, 01:59 AM
tkrtape12
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^Sorry I'm sending over this info to her
Old 02-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Billyjoho
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 96redLT4
Wow. 152 people have looked at this post but no response. I think everyone is so blown away to see this on a 997 chat. Congratulations on the good work and enticing result. I wonder how it would help other anxiety disorders.
Jim
We have had incredible of success with anxiety and depression both north of 60%
Old 02-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Fin Fever
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

This is rennlist
Old 02-02-2012, 01:15 PM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fin Fever
This is rennlist
So it's about to become the Bulletin Board of Non-Reproducible Medicine.

How exciting

jobob, how about you publish this is a peer-review journal if it's so good?

Autism may be a major problem for some but I would have to try hard to find a less appropriate place to publish your "breakthrough".

No offense to anyone here struggling with raising a child. I have 4 of my own, but this is NOT the place for this.

Quick Reply: Autism Treatment Breakthrough