Sponsored by:

Nav System goes bonkers

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 07:08 PM
TommyV44
Drifting

Received 474 Likes on 272 Posts
Default Nav System goes bonkers

All of a sudden the Nav system in my 2010 C4S Cab stopped working. It gives wrong directions....has incorrect streets on the Map and tells me to take left hand turns on some mythical street on the highway.

I'm bringing it in Wednesday but I thought someone here might have some experience with this and there might be a quick fix....some kind of a reset? I read the manual but didn't see anything so I thought I'd ask for help from the experts.

Thanks in advance.

Tom
Old 12-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Fin Fever
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I had the same thing happen after I had my radar detector installed. The installer had bumped the plug for the gps antenna and damaged it. The nav system went completely haywire doing all sorts of wierd stuff. After I got the antenna wire replaced, it worked fine again.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:08 AM
TommyV44
Drifting

Received 474 Likes on 272 Posts

Originally Posted by Fin Fever
I had the same thing happen after I had my radar detector installed. The installer had bumped the plug for the gps antenna and damaged it. The nav system went completely haywire doing all sorts of wierd stuff. After I got the antenna wire replaced, it worked fine again.
That was very helpful....thanks for taking the time to let me know! I'll make sure I mention for them to check that tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Nav System goes bonkers