Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carrera GTS front bumper on C4S

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011 | 03:58 PM
mdrobc1213
Rennlist Member

Default Carrera GTS front bumper on C4S

Gents...got a quick question/thought? While removing the front plate on my Carrera 4S I discovered that the previous owner had put screw indentions (not holes) into the front bumper when they put the front plate holder on. These were hidden by the front plate holder itself but now I note that the front bumper has not 2 but 4 sets of screw holes in it. These are currently easily hidden by the front plates but at some point IF I decide to go front plateless I am wondering would the front bumper from a Carrera GTS fit the car?

If so and I need to pay out of pocket then I'd probably just get it instead of a replacement bumper cover for a C4S. Seems like an easy fix/upgrade which also serves a purpose/need (repair screw holes). Car is a 2009 so if anyone has experience or thoughts/links please share. Rob

PS Eric (bumperplugs) I did THINK of you and bumperplugs but this is waay past your offerings. Asthetically it would mean a set of 4 plugs on the car which just wouldn't look right IMHO.
Old 12-02-2011 | 12:47 PM
okbarnett
Drifting

you can get the origional bumper fixed easily with any body shop, fix the holes and repaint, or you can put on the gts bumper which is just a aero kit front bumper . the same one that is used on all 997 with areo kit. several different parts will probibly be necessary also
Old 12-02-2011 | 05:00 PM
Dave's911
Rennlist Member

Check out Suncoast. They have three different options. A sport, Aero and Speedster front spoiler. Pricey, but nice.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/category/9972saerok.html

Quick Reply: Carrera GTS front bumper on C4S