997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Durametric shows fault codes, but when?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011 | 06:47 PM
997_rich
Rennlist Member

Default Durametric shows fault codes, but when?

I'm using durametric software with my 997.1. I recently serviced the car myself and reset the service reminder- works perfectly.

I did notice that I had several fault codes like electric window fault, electric seat fail etc. It says something about null values for each. all of these items work perfectly. I'm guessing that these codes were thrown when I stalled the car or changed the battery or something and it's just an aberration of the ecu still taking data after the engine stalled. If they were all thrown at the same time I'd be pretty confident of this.

My question is whether durametric can read WHEN the codes were thrown. I believe you can see this with piwis bit have been unable to do it with durametric even after reading all of the documentation. I don't need the time just which ignition number they all happened at so I can see if they all hit at the same time. Has anyone been able to do this?

Thanks
Old 10-12-2012 | 09:59 AM
Z00mie
Racer

There is usually is a freeze frame showing the number of engine hours and other car parameters when it occured. Click on the code and it should expand providing greater detail. You can use this to get an approximation...

Ooops! Didn't realize how old this post was...
Old 10-12-2012 | 11:31 AM
Spokane5150
Banned

LOL

Quick Reply: Durametric shows fault codes, but when?