Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Last Squamish run of the year this Saturaday...

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Zeus993
Rennlist Member

Received 1,273 Likes on 586 Posts
Default Last Squamish run of the year this Saturaday...

Just a heads up - this Saturday 6am is the last Bob's Breakfast Club run to Squamish for the year. Looks like the weather may hold. It's a great spirited drive with a bunch of enthusiasts. Leaves from the Caulfield Mall @ 6:30am but come early for coffee and cars.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:21 PM
KeninBlaine
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

When in town I've joined this group a few times over the past few years. It is a fantastic run up to Squamish and back. Love the road and the views, but best of all is the enthusiasm of the drivers! I'm just surprised the RCMP haven't caught on after all this time, but hope your luck continues. Wish I could join you. Good luck.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Zeus993
Rennlist Member

Received 1,273 Likes on 586 Posts

Originally Posted by keninirvine
When in town I've joined this group a few times over the past few years. It is a fantastic run up to Squamish and back. Love the road and the views, but best of all is the enthusiasm of the drivers! I'm just surprised the RCMP haven't caught on after all this time, but hope your luck continues. Wish I could join you. Good luck.
Tx! You are correct about the RCMP. Maybe it's too early for Chopper 1. I drive mid-way in the pack and let the track heads take the lead. It may be an issue of volume. How would you pull over 40 some odd cars?

Quick Reply: Last Squamish run of the year this Saturaday...