Sponsored by:

7mm wheel spacers

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 08:02 AM
slicky rick
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 60 Posts
Default 7mm wheel spacers

iv just added 7mm wheel spacers and i really think they are max max on what could be added. i wonder how you guys with 15mm at the back feel. really i am actually a bit concerned with the dirt and rocks that might be thrown out to the bodywork because of the slight slight out of the tires. Now i understand why Porsche recommends only 5mm. 7mm is for me max. it really looks good. Dan i know you have mentioned in the other posts that the 5mm that porsche offers as an option might not be noticeable. As far as i can see the 7mm i put is so so noticeable. so it might be safe to assume 5mm would be too, though of course not as much. the best view is from the rear, again. whereas before the wide tires are not too noticeable until you look straight from the rear and stoop down, now looking a bit the to side shows off those wide rear tires...beautiful. will post pics asap its raining outside now.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:17 AM
okbarnett
Drifting

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

i have 7 f and 15 r and the rear looks noticably wider, front cant tell that much
Old 08-18-2011, 08:17 PM
slicky rick
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 60 Posts

okbarnett, dont yo have problems with paintwork? dirt, stones etc that get thrown off the tires that usually stay in the wheel areas now flying out and hitting paintwork?

Quick Reply: 7mm wheel spacers