Sponsored by:

Mystery is over!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Farfelc2s
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Mystery is over!

I was asked by PCNA to be a mystery shopper at Prestige Porsche in Montreal. The person undid 5 different items including one where she took off the cap on the right rear brake. The dealer loaned me a Cayenne at no charge. They found everything which the person said, no other dealer had. Prestige actually did alot more than I asked for, all under warranty including giving me a free quart of Mobil1. Really surprised how well they treated me.
BEST THING OF ALL, PCNA PAID THE BILL COMPLETELY.
5*****
Old 05-11-2011, 08:15 PM
alexb76
Rennlist Member

Received 83 Likes on 60 Posts

They probably have *some insight* that such review is happening! maybe monitor this forum?
Old 05-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Farfelc2s
Burning Brakes

Default mystery

when I picked up the P, the Service advisor was told about this.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:46 PM
tcouture
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for letting the forum know farfelc2s. I know there has been some changes this year at Prestige from a sales staff perspective and those are for the best IMHO. Maybe they made some adjustments in the service dept. too.

My spoiler just started screaming like a banshee when deploying so I'll let Prestige have a stab at it.

Regards,

T.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:50 PM
deijmaster
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Farfelc2s
I was asked by PCNA to be a mystery shopper at Prestige Porsche in Montreal. The person undid 5 different items including one where she took off the cap on the right rear brake. The dealer loaned me a Cayenne at no charge. They found everything which the person said, no other dealer had. Prestige actually did alot more than I asked for, all under warranty including giving me a free quart of Mobil1. Really surprised how well they treated me.
BEST THING OF ALL, PCNA PAID THE BILL COMPLETELY.
5*****
Funny how just a month ago I talked Porsche because I got bad service at prestige.... They tried to sell me a damaged CPO saying everything was fine...

I guess the service you had was better because they knew someone will pay for it...

Great to hear it went well for you, I wish to have the same situation next time. I finally bought my P-car at Pfaff in TO and the service was very good.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Farfelc2s
Burning Brakes

Default mystery

Nobody there knew beforehand that I was a mystery shopper. they know me there at least 30 yrs. Same service mgr the whole time, IRWIN.

Quick Reply: Mystery is over!