Sponsored by:

Action Auto Brokers (Transport)

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Nokona
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Action Auto Brokers (Transport)

Does anyone have experience with Action Auto Brokers, a transport company out of Florida? I'm considering a purchase from the dealer in Mississippi, and they use this firm. I've used Intercity in the past, and have been very pleased, but they don't go from the south to the midwest. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:34 PM
AF330i
Rennlist Member

Received 48 Likes on 30 Posts

I've used George from Minuteman Auto transport for both my bmw 650i and Honda S2000 and was very happy and comfortable using him

His website is below ...

http://www.minutemantrans.com/

What I like the most is the same truck that picks up your car is the one that delivers it ... if this is your first time using a auto transport service than your not sure of the benefits so I will explain ...

Some transports pick the vehicle up and bring it to a depot where it is than picked up and brought to another depot where it is than again picked up and then brought to you.

I don't like these type of services because your car is loaded and unloaded many times plus it is driven by different people ... I want a truck to go and pick up my car and deliver to me directly ...

Anyway keep in mind the one frusteration is 'time' and what I mean is they always give an estimated time and most people get upset because this time can and does vary ... unfortunately this is a downside to auto transport
Old 11-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Nokona
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for this. I'm buying the car from Jackson, MS. I have used Intercity in the past, but they don't down into the South. The porsche dealer wants to use this transport company, so I was just checking to see if anyone had used them. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Action Auto Brokers (Transport)