Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

speedFilm out of Roswell, GA: reputation?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 10:30 AM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts

If you are looking for installers you can always visit our dealer locator at www.xpel.com. It is located on our homepage. All you will need to do is punch in a zip code and a number of dealers will appear. Several of the listings will have direct links to thier websites so you can get a better look at the work performed and the types of cars that they do installations for.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:44 PM
BigThistle
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlanta Protective Film good choice

I have Xpel on mine, easy install - they come to you but have a shop over in Canton. I just went over there and hung out in front of ginat screen tv while it was done.

High quality product and installation. No hesitation in recommending.

CM
Old 01-03-2011, 10:29 PM
DrDrilZ
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

im in atlanta as well and hennessy is my dealer. i considered doing a clear bra for my brand new gt3 a few months ago. hennessy had a new white panamera with the speedfilm on their showroom floor. it was being used to advertise the speedfilm. honestly it looked terrible. bubbles, cut lines didnt line up with the body parts, edges that were already lifting, and big gaps of uncovered areas in general. i decided at that point that i would rather see paint chips than deal with a clear bra. i even emailed speedfilm and asked if that particular car was a good indicator of their work. never heard back from them.
that being said, i frequently attend the local "cars and coffee" monthly meet and see lots of exotics and have yet to see one install that i could live with.

Quick Reply: speedFilm out of Roswell, GA: reputation?