Sponsored by:

Plastic fade issue...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Palmbeacher
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CWhaley
I did not realize that you considered yourself a Polymer Chemist! Maybe you should educate us all with your vast wisdom...
It's such a waste of bandwidth not to mention undermining the value of a forum for constructive exchange, when someone like yourself uses it in place of proper therapy to deal with self-esteem issues.

To clarify for the others, I do not consider myself a polymer chemist...although I have at least as much if not more knowledge of polymer science as anyone else with a dual MS in chemical and mechanical engineering.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:08 PM
CWhaley
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did I understand that I am now low on self-esteem
Originally Posted by Palmbeacher
" someone like yourself uses it in place of proper therapy to deal with self-esteem issues. "
WOW!
You are offering to provide therapy time here for all us poor ill educated folk...

You stated we were not able to comprehend as we were not able to follow the chemistry!
Originally Posted by Palmbeacher
I won't delve into the chemistry of it because from your comment I suspect you don't have the background to fully understand it.
Many of us here have a greater understanding of the Science & chemistry then you implied!

Maybe you should check your ego back at the college room dorm!

Last edited by CWhaley; 11-01-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: added more
Old 11-02-2010, 01:38 AM
mambodoc
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MAN!...has THIS thread taken off! Just got come 303 and treated the latch. MUCH IMPROVED! I too believe it may be sun inflicted, just the same...I feel it should not fade as it has. I'll bring it up at the dealer. They have always treated me well. Thanks all for the input. I'll be paying closer attention to detailing.

Quick Reply: Plastic fade issue...