Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How'd the autocross go?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:15 PM
todd.
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by equiraptor
How'd the autocross go?
It was awesome, really nice course, fast. I took out four cones over eight runs driving very fast, but I still have a lot to learn.
My C2S CAB amazed me, the handling was just incredible with PSM off, and I was running RE960AS Ultra High Performance M+S All Seasons.
Attached Images  
Old 06-01-2010, 12:32 PM
utkinpol
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by todd.
It was awesome, really nice course, fast. I took out four cones over eight runs driving very fast, but I still have a lot to learn.
My C2S CAB amazed me, the handling was just incredible with PSM off, and I was running RE960AS Ultra High Performance M+S All Seasons.
For your first event you did very well indeed.
67.930 was your best time I think, did you get email from Jon Cowen with #2 cross results? If not - shoot me PM with your email address and I will forward.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:48 PM
todd.
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by utkinpol
For your first event you did very well indeed.
67.930 was your best time I think, did you get email from Jon Cowen with #2 cross results? If not - shoot me PM with your email address and I will forward.
Thanks, yes I did get the email, and my contact info is on the card I gave you Sunday. I need to actually slow down a bit to be faster, I was able to control all my sliding, but it did cost me time, and I always had a passenger with me + my weight = ++load.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:04 PM
utkinpol
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by todd.
Thanks, yes I did get the email, and my contact info is on the card I gave you Sunday. I need to actually slow down a bit to be faster, I was able to control all my sliding, but it did cost me time, and I always had a passenger with me + my weight = ++load.
Forgot about your card and just found it in my wallet.

Don`t worry about weight, tires, etc yet - it all matters when you`ll get within 3 sec of best lap times. At my first time when I asked Ron Mann to drive my car he did it somewhat 14 or so seconds faster than me. So car has plenty of potential usually despite the weight.

BTW if you saw Jack Moreau did in stock 997.2 C4S 56.321sec which was faster than GT3 RS best time. I saw him several times - he runs on wide 19" RE11 potenzas and those tires keep him sliding into turns very well. plus he knows how to drive fast but it is scary to work when he drives as sometimes he looses those slides and flies off track .

I will be getting my COs installed this week and will boost my camber up to max. Will see if/how it will stop my *** from spinning out or not. It definitely has too much oversteer now, I need to re-work that.

Quick Reply: Waxed & ready for the Autocross tomorrow