Sponsored by:

Anyone used a PPI they would recommend when buying from Isrignhausen

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 11:09 PM
rrssca
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone used a PPI they would recommend when buying from Isrignhausen

I am looking at some cars at Isringhausen Porsche in Springfield, Illinois - can anyone recommend a PPI inspector close to them to review a car at Isringhausen - many thanks
Old 05-04-2010, 11:36 PM
p-cardriver
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a Mercedes ML CPO from them last summer sight unseen and all was just fine. They seem to be a good operation and Geoff I is a nice guy who likes his cars. He was fixing a few dents in a GT3RS IIRC that he had kissed a wall with at the track when I was there.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them - but I don't know of any PPI shop other than theirs in the area (I'm not local). Maybe contact the relevant PCA chapter (or BMW CCA, or MBZ depending on what you're buying)?
Old 05-04-2010, 11:59 PM
rrssca
8th Gear

Many thanks - great to hear you had a good experience with them - I will try the local PCA chapter
Old 05-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Track Day

I bought my 06 C2 from them last December sight unseen. Very plesant buying experience. If you PM me I'll give the name of the sales rep who handled my transaction. He did everything he said he'd do and made timely follow up contact (phone/e-mail/text).

Quick Reply: Anyone used a PPI they would recommend when buying from Isrignhausen