Sponsored by:

eCarLink

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Ferranki
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eCarLink

Thinking of jumping back into the fray and am interested in a car at eCarLink in Texas. Would have it checked out at by Hans at RUF. Find mixed but rather dated opinions on them. Anyone have a more recent experience? Any input would be appreciated.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Ferranki
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obviously never got any response on this here.
I ended up not buying the 4S I was interested in, but came within a whisker of doing so. In searching different forums people expressed differing opinions of them, and referenced a certain perceived arrogance in some dealings.
FWIW, my experience was a good one. I dealt with Cody who was straightforward, fair, seemed sincere, was in no way condescending or arrogant, and tried to be as helpful and cooperative as he could. That we did not come to terms was only because of vacillation on my part, not his.
You have to take this with a grain of salt as the deal was never concluded, but I had it arranged for Hans at RUF (who also couldn't have been more helpful and was totally there for me) to do a thorough PPI, so any misrepresentation would have been discovered. Again, overall my experience with eCarLink was very positive.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:41 PM
mac109
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 37 Posts

thanks for your follow-up.....while i have no experience with them, i am aware of them through some of their listings.....good information (and RUF too)....thanks

Quick Reply: eCarLink