997 GT3 Parts For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 04:23 PM
340Elise
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation 997 GT3 Parts For Sale

Hey Guys,

I have had two very successful parts sales, and I still have a few more parts that I would really like to get rid of since they are just taking up space in my house.

The parts that I am selling are from a 997 GT3, but that does not mean that some, if not all, will not fit your 997's. The fuel tank I believe should work. The wheels will work on narrow body cars (especially since they include the factory original 997 GT3 5mm spacers). As for the headers with cats, I would think that they would allow you to do a 997 GT3 center exhaust conversion quite a bit easier and cheaper. You could get a set of 997 GT3 side muffler delete parts inexpensively, and then maybe go for the Sharkwerks 997 center muffler delete. Or, you could go with the complete Sharkwerks "Cup car" system which will mate right up to these headers/cats that I am selling. I also have detailed plans to build your own exhuast from Burns stainless parts with a pair of race mufflers, again, made to mate up to the headers I am selling. I also have a 997 GT3 rear bumper in Carrara White to make the conversion complete. I should have access to a very fair priced Sharkwerks center delete in the near future.

As before, I am going on a "first reply and pay within a reasonable amount of time" basis (if you commit, then I think 48 hours is fair to either Pay Pal or mail funds). I do want to mention that if Pay Pal is used and the 3% fee cannot be avoided, then I expect the buyer to cover this by adding 3% to the sale price.

Also, MOST items include insured ground shipping within the Continental USA (CONUS). I think you will find my prices fair. Also, I over-pack items to make sure that a damage claim is highly unlikely; I haven't had a single one yet!

Please respond to:

GT3partsForSale@gmail.com

as this will be used for the official time stamp with multiple replies for the same item.

So, here they are:

One complete set of stock 997 gen 1 GT3 19" wheels. These are for the regular GT3, not the RS. Front width is 8.5" with a 53 offset and the rear width is 12" with a 68 offset. These wheels are straight and true. Now for the cool part!!! These wheels are currently being professionally refinished in Satin Black. The original paint will be fully removed with media blasting (I think that is what they call it). After I get them back (early next week), then they will be fitted with used Porsche TPMS sensors on all 4 wheels and a used set of Pirelli Corsa Tires (Porsche N0 spec, OEM 997 GT3 tires) will be carefully mounted and balanced on the freshly refinished wheels. The Corsa tires have just below 6/32" tread remaining in the front while the rear tread is right at 5/32". They have never been in snow or freezing weather, and have been stored at 60 + degrees F since they were removed from the wheels about one year ago. None of these tires have ever been punctured and therefore do not have a patch or plug repair. In addition to all of the above, you will also get a set of matching satin black OEM center caps with the GT3 script painted in silver AND a used pair of the original factory 5mm rear spacers that come on all 997 GT3's. I will also throw in an additional BRAND NEW TPMS sensor and new valve kit to go with it (I paid about $110-$120 for this at Sunset Porsche). For serious buyers I will email pics of the wheels when I get them back next week along with all other parts (final detailed pics with tires mounted will also be provided). If you do NOT like satin black, then I can still change the color up until maybe Monday, but that is not a promise; I have to check with the shop doing the work. A change in color would require a deposit of $1K - $2K depending on the color you pick (pink would require $2K!!!). New you are looking at $8-11K for all of this (please don't forget TPMS sensors, spacers, center caps, fresh mount and balance) depending on where you buy. I will sell this complete set as described above for $3,500 including ground shipping to anywhere within CONUS.

100 liter 997 Cup car fuel tank with fuel pump/s. This item was removed from a brand new 2007 Cup car and is basically a new part. It can be installed in our 997 GT3/RS's and has been done by a few of our Rennlist members already, and I'm sure they would be happy to help you with the conversion. Pics will be provided for serious buyers. New this goes for about $1.5K. I will sell it for $680 including ground shipping within CONUS.

One used pair of 997 GT3/RS Fabspeed headers with 200 cell German cats. These are used, but only have about 2K miles on them. They are in very good condition, and I will be happy to provide pics for serious buyers. New these go for $2,755. I will sell these for $1,000 including ground shipping within CONUS.

One used gen 1 997 GT3 rear bumper in Carrara White. No accident damage, but paint is not 100% perfect either. There are 11 or 12 shades of Carrara White anyway, so if you should happen to have a CW 997, then a final repaint (without much prep-work) to match your CW shade would be required anyway. Then the bumper will be perfect! I also have a brand new exhaust cut-out trim piece (used to protect the bumper from the tail pipe heat) that will be included and has never been installed; I think it clips in place along with double sided tape if I remember correctly. This alone cost me $80 - $100 and is brand new! New, this bumper, along with the two bumperettes, the black airflow vent pieces (on the side of the bumper), and the exhaust cutout heatshield trim piece goes for $1,669.86 if you buy everything from Sunset Porsche (I just called them for a quote about 15 minutes ago). And of course the bumper and bumperettes come primered and require painting. I will sell my bumper with all of the parts mentioned, including the new heat shield, for $800 PLUS shipping.

Quick Reply: 997 GT3 Parts For Sale