Sponsored by:

2009 PSE Tips......Free Set from Fabspeed

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 09:30 PM
porscheman1963
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 PSE Tips......Free Set from Fabspeed

Spoke with Alex at Fabspeed to inquire whether he had any tips to fit the 2009 PSE and he didn't but he offered me this deal :

If I was willing to send him my stock 2009 PSE Tips, he would use that to fabricate something new ( obviously nicer than the hotdog bun stock tips ) and offer me a free set once they are completed. Since my C4S is my daily driver I don't want to part with my tips so looking for someone else who may be interested. Keep in mind this is only for a 2009 PSE which are different than previous years tips. I don't have any more details as to design, polished, brushed, etc so if anyone is interested please contact Alex@fabspeed.com and post any new info in this thread. Maybe Alex can also chime in if he sees this post. Thanks
Old 12-23-2009, 12:59 PM
doubleclutch09
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had received a similar reply from Alex to my inquiry for PSE tips for '09 and newer 997.2. Hopefully, someone will be able to provide a PSE tip to Fabspeed for design purposes (or the car itself if they live near Fabspeed's location). Would be great to have an attractive alternative to the atrocious factory hot dog tips! I'm certain that Fabspeed could sell a lot of those!!!

Quick Reply: 2009 PSE Tips......Free Set from Fabspeed