Sponsored by:

LI Vinyard Run

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 04:26 AM
SARGEPUG
Drifting

Received 133 Likes on 86 Posts
Default LI Vinyard Run

Who would like to go on this run? It is noe schedule for Dec 6th, weather permitting< since the prior one was rained out. Here is the Itinerary below and already a # of 911s are in on this from another forum and hopefully can make the 6th as well.

We will be meeting in Coppers Beach parking lot in Southampton @ 12
address: 268 Meadow Ln, Southampton, NY 11968
Here is the vineyard map
http://www.liwines.com/default.ihtml...panddirections

We will start out @ Wolffer, which is furthest east on the South fork, then hit Duck Walk coming back west and towards the approach to the North fork, we will then hop as we go back out East on the North Frok from Jasons, Pelligrini, Bedell, Pindar and end up @ Rahael. I have been to every vinyard on this list other than Jasons, which looks interesting and all of these Vinyards are most "Napaesque" in there style and good quility wines for the Island.

Last edited by SARGEPUG; 12-04-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:58 AM
SARGEPUG
Drifting

Nobody from the metro area is into this here?
I have about 6 other 911s coming from another forum and it would be great to have some more. Sunday is supposed to be clear and 45!!!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 10:59 PM
dD/dt
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sarge, it sounds like a blast, but I'm on call this weekend, so it would be poor form to be 4 hours away drinking. But I have a brutal day in the office tomorrow, so don't rule me out completely....
Old 12-03-2009, 11:20 PM
SARGEPUG
Drifting

Originally Posted by dD/dt
Sarge, it sounds like a blast, but I'm on call this weekend, so it would be poor form to be 4 hours away drinking. But I have a brutal day in the office tomorrow, so don't rule me out completely....
, would be great to have you! You can let me know up till Sun morning. i am going to my house in the hamptons tomorrow and will be there all weekend.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:31 PM
SARGEPUG
Drifting

also love the pic of your little bugger in your avatar! I think I will be changing mine also. Here are a couple pics of my madman in the Porsche the first day home.
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: LI Vinyard Run