Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rockville P-A/DC Metro P Owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009 | 06:24 PM
chuckla
Racer

Default Rockville P-A/DC Metro P Owners

Took my 911 to this dealership for the first time for 20K service. Service rep Ellen Jackson is top notch-nice, responsive, knowledgeable and terrific to deal with. Store is new and sweet. Car is 3.5 yrs on road and I suggested replacing the battery-they checked it and said it was good. Wonder what some other dealers might have done in that situation. Also, they found small leak in water pump and replaced it under warranty. Do you think an indy would have found that in a 20K service? Only problem with visit was looking at all those new 911 bods and the Panamera.
Old 11-19-2009 | 07:17 PM
Chris from Cali
Race Car

Thanks for the info. It's good to have a backup should (when?) my dealer do something stupid. I bought my RS4 from Rockville and they were easy to work with.
Old 11-20-2009 | 03:48 PM
DanJK
Racer

Good to know.

I had a bad experience with Rockville in regards to my wife's audi about a year ago.

Interestingly, I got a call from the new service manager a few days ago, asking that I give them another chance. Which I will since I ended up with a bad experience at Tysons recently - I swear its not me!
Old 11-20-2009 | 04:09 PM
Spiffyjiff
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by chuckla
Service rep Ellen Jackson is top notch-nice, responsive, knowledgeable and terrific to deal with. Store is new and sweet.
+1

in addition, she/they have no problem with you going into the svc area and talking with the techs directly re: what you need done, what you feel is wrong with car, etc.
Old 11-20-2009 | 05:57 PM
chuckla
Racer

DanJK-My wife has an Audi and likes Diego. But, Tom Valhe is now an Audi service guy at Rockville. Tom was the long-time Porsche service mgr at Tischer and the only reason I continued to use Tischer. You might give him a shot-I totally trust him.
Old 11-22-2009 | 10:05 AM
LJpete
Pro

+1 I've taken my car there on several occasions. She is very knowledgeable, prompt and responsive. A very good person to deal with.

Quick Reply: Rockville P-A/DC Metro P Owners