Sponsored by:

Color Questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 07:03 PM
stevepow
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by hockey21
I am lookng at a few cars. I was wondering what you guys tought on the color combos. Here is my list in order of preference. All cabs

Cream white/ Full red/ black roof
Black/terecatta and black interior/ black white
ruby red/ beige/ coco top

Thanks for the help.

( also, I have never seen the cream white or malchite green in person)
I saw a Cream with Nat Brown (coupe) yesterday that was very nice. Red interior takes a strong exterior to work for me - like Black or Meteor or Silver. Cream and then the Black top and all that red - I'd have to see it in the configurator, but doesn't sound so good.

Terracotta/Black seems like it should be nice, but in pics looks sometimes too orange and Nat Brn seems safer and has a similar look - maybe richer looking. Blk/NatBrn looks really nice.

Coco Top? No - too many things going on there.

Of course you see how adventurous I am.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:22 PM
vexed
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

There is a malachite green 997 Turbo cab that parks near me at work, I like it and I am usually not a fan of green. But you need to see one and decide.

This is a Basalt over red cab. I thought it worked. The owner just traded it on a Panamera.
Attached Images   
Old 11-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Tcc1999
Three Wheelin'

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

Be careful with Ruby Red b/c it can have a brown cast to it. In brilliant sunshine it is beautiful red but in low sun or cloudy conditions it has a lot of brownier red. It is one of those colors that really can change depending on lighting. Best to see it in person and on a car in different light before you fall in love with it.

Quick Reply: Color Questions