Sponsored by:

Dent in A pillar

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 01:46 PM
keithwatson
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dent in A pillar

I posted this a few days ago but received only 2 replies. Have any of you had experience with repair of a dent in the A pillar? Will a dent wizard or similar operation even be able to access this area? My 07 C2S was whacked by a parking lot gate. Thanks again.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:18 PM
jaf996cab
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure how relevant but I had a self inflicted (rear window wiper crashed down on the body by accident while I was washing the car) dent on the upper 'c pillar' (the painted body just above the seam where the front and rear windows merge) of my previous 996TT and the paintless dent guy did not get it completely out, access issues....

I hope you get yours out.

Jeff
07 997TT
Old 06-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Hauser_III
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As long as the dent isn't on a crease, or really close to one, Dent Wizard and the other companies seem to be able to pop out just about anything. We had a dent in the Cayenne that my wife used to drive, and one of the dent repair shops came out to our house to fix it. Unfortunately, it was too near a crease to be popped out, so they said they wouldn't even try to fix it, and there was no charge for the visit. So, just call one of the places up, and either bring it in or have them come to your house and look at it. That way, you'll know.

Quick Reply: Dent in A pillar