Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Losing my convenient source for 93 octane

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008 | 05:49 PM
stumil
Rennlist Member

Default Losing my convenient source for 93 octane

My local gas station was recently purchased (for $3 million) and won't be in the fuel business much longer. Isn't there a web site out there where you can input your zip code and all of the local gas stations are displayed along with prices and octanes? I seem to remember someone posting this, but couldn't find when I did the search.

Why $3 mil. you ask for a 1/4 acre - location in the way of Chesapeake Energy's campus expansion plans.
Old 05-19-2008 | 07:17 PM
Norsk
Rennlist Member

Mapquest.com will show prices but not octane. I would like to find some higher octane station listings too.
Old 05-19-2008 | 07:41 PM
MUSSBERGER
uninformed gas bag
(contemplating on whether gas bag is one or two words)
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by stumil
My local gas station was recently purchased (for $3 million) and won't be in the fuel business much longer. Isn't there a web site out there where you can input your zip code and all of the local gas stations are displayed along with prices and octanes? I seem to remember someone posting this, but couldn't find when I did the search.

Why $3 mil. you ask for a 1/4 acre - location in the way of Chesapeake Energy's campus expansion plans.
Good for the owner. In NJ they would condemn under imminent domain and all he would get would be a swift kick in the *** and maybe a couple of bucks.
Old 05-19-2008 | 08:43 PM
Da Hapa
Burning Brakes

I'm having a hard time generating sympathy since the legislators of California have determined that we shouldn't even be allowed to buy 93 octane gas here in the Great State of California.

91 octane is the best we can get unless we step up to the few stations that carry 100 octane "racing" gas.

Quick Reply: Losing my convenient source for 93 octane