Sponsored by:

satellite radio and bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 11:06 AM
gofit
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts
Question satellite radio and bluetooth

I know these have be talked about many times, but I want to add them to my 08 C4S (as seamless an integration as possible) and I live in Tulsa, OK. How do I get that done here? Will the dealer install aftermarket brands...ie tookie/Denison? Can anyone recommend an installer? I appreciate the help!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:15 PM
richc
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I "ordered" sat radio on my '08, dealer estimated cost at $800 and they were going to farm it out - there was a lot of talk about stuff going under the hood and they weren't sure where the radio would go. After talking with them a bit, they thought they could install the unit from the Cayenne, cost on it was estimated to be around $2700. I got nervous about people taking my new car apart - I passed on both.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:35 PM
gofit
Rennlist Member

That doesn't sound promising. Looking at other posts...it looks like it can be done...i'm just not sure how to get it done in Tulsa.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:15 PM
dndodd
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by gofit
I know these have be talked about many times, but I want to add them to my 08 C4S (as seamless an integration as possible) and I live in Tulsa, OK. How do I get that done here? Will the dealer install aftermarket brands...ie tookie/Denison? Can anyone recommend an installer? I appreciate the help!
Contact Eric at Bumper Plugs he sells both units which I have and the work Fine. He usually has a network of installers.

I use the Dension to connect my Roady XT for XM. Works great not OEM but it meets my needs well.

I installed it all myself. It was not that difficult for me.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:21 PM
gofit
Rennlist Member

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

Quick Reply: satellite radio and bluetooth