Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Really want these RUF wheels, are they worth the wait!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 07:57 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Really want these RUF wheels, are they worth the wait!

The classic RUF style in 19's for my 997... they come up from time to time used and just love the classic style. I know they are heavy but I am not going to track the car all that much so not sure the extra weight will be that harmfull.

Believe I will need to run spacers etc? Does anyone at all have any pics of these wheels on a 997 besides the cars from RUF themselves? Thanks all

(hoping to get used, and here in Boston I have another three months before my car will be driven based on weather so have time to be patient to wait for a set to come up for sale)
Old 02-11-2008, 09:26 PM
KeninBlaine
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mickfluff
The classic RUF style in 19's for my 997... they come up from time to time used and just love the classic style. I know they are heavy but I am not going to track the car all that much so not sure the extra weight will be that harmfull.

Believe I will need to run spacers etc? Does anyone at all have any pics of these wheels on a 997 besides the cars from RUF themselves? Thanks all

(hoping to get used, and here in Boston I have another three months before my car will be driven based on weather so have time to be patient to wait for a set to come up for sale)
Here is a photo of a set that was for sale here or on 6speed a couple of months ago in Vancouver.

Last edited by KeninBlaine; 01-07-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:36 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default thanks so much for and pic

thanks for posting this greatly apprecaite it.... these are what I am going with 99% sure....

thanks again if any others are out there please post....

Originally Posted by keninirvine
Here is a photo of a set that was for sale here or on 6speed a couple of months ago in Vancouver.

Quick Reply: Really want these RUF wheels, are they worth the wait!