Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PROBLEM with 3.8 X51

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 01:43 PM
M987-TTP
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ennoeitai file mou de nto afhnw etsi, aplws einai talaipwria ayti i istoria. Prepei na steilw to autokinito sthn Germania, ekei einai o TTP pou to eftiakse. Den tha me xrewsei afu exw egguisi aplws den einai o,ti kalitero na xreiazetai kathe fora pou tha exw kapoio provlima h porsche sthn Ellada na sikwnei ta xeria psila...C est la vie
Old 02-03-2008, 01:51 PM
gpjli2
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by M987-TTP
The Porsched dealer here has already plugged the tester and he saw only that it missfires all cylinders and that there is an oil error code too.
In any case the car is leaving for the mechanic who built it in the first place, so the error will be found and repaired but it will take some time. He gave me two year guarantee.
I do not believe it is a problem that has to do with the swap, I think it is something from the engine as an engine, that is why I posted here.
Tell me something else : is it safe to have the rev-limiter to 7.600? What do you guys in America do?
Thank you all guys for your help, I just wished it was something more easy to be diagnosed.
I think the factory redkine for x51 is a couple hundred higher than S so maybe 7400. Good luck.

Quick Reply: PROBLEM with 3.8 X51