Sponsored by:

Gallardo Roadshow OT

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 03:25 PM
surfer
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Gallardo Roadshow OT

Hi guys. just thought i'd post some eye candy for your enjoyment. got invited to this gallardo roadshow event couple weeks back. cool thing was getting a pro race driver to ride shotgun while i got to test drive the yellow cabriolet. only topped out at 100 mph because the roads were a little slick e-tronic shifting took some getting used to, need to accelerate through the gear shift rather than lifting off the gas. was tempted to drive the matte black superleggera after but decided to walk away counting my blessings that i didn't get a speeding ticket
Attached Images        
Old 01-18-2008, 03:31 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that was fun. They came through Seattle last year. We did it at a local track. Did an autocross in the track parking lot. The sound and interior was amazing.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:39 PM
gpk
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did the WCD driving tour last fall and they had a lime green Gallardo Spyder. Those V-10s make a wonderful noise.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:40 PM
surfer
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

wow, lucky you got to track it. we had to go stealth on the highway. in my town police can use their personal automobiles so it's a little tricky but we had lookouts. the engine sounded like a jetfighter at redline.

Quick Reply: Gallardo Roadshow OT