Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bilstein Damptronic Coilover update as well as other suspension upgrades from A.W.E.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Mike/A.W.E.
user

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bilstein Damptronic Coilover update as well as other suspension upgrades from A.W.E.

Just a few sets left... Bilstein will not have more until February. These are direct plug in to the OEM PASM system on your 997TT or 997 C4S.

Please email me if you are interested.

mike@awe-tuning.com

Another component to add to your suspenion is our CPP rear upper adjustable control arms. Stainless steel Aurora ends with neoprene booties for weather protection. The kit includes 4 arms. This will allow you to either get your camber back or increase to high performance settings. These are similar to what you would see on the Porsche 997 RSR.

If you want take your ride to the next level, try the H&R adjustable swaybars. This is a lot of bang for the buck. Reduce dive, squat, and roll. These bars WILL work with the OEM swaybar droplinks or the Bilstein drop links that are supplied with the Damptronic kits.

Lastly, help eliminate flex with our carbon fiiber front upper stress bar. This bar weighs a staggering 1 lb! Easy install and looks fantastic.

We do offer Moton suspensions for the ultimate track set up. These are highly adjustable dampers that will allow a variety of spring rates. Included in this kit is instructions on how to completely disable the PASM without any fault lights on the dash. We have done this on our own in house R&D car. Feel free to ask questions.

Old 11-20-2007, 10:05 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Mike, the upper front stress bar...would it help with body flex in my 997S Cab at the track? I've seen these bars for sale and always wondered. Also what does it take to install one? Can I lveave the battery/nav/cd changer covers in place?
Old 11-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Mike/A.W.E.
user

mdrums-

We have never tested this on a Cab. I can offer you this, if it does not fit, send it back for a full refund. You can be our Cabbie tester...

Also, all the factory covers will remain intact.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:02 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
mdrums-

We have never tested this on a Cab. I can offer you this, if it does not fit, send it back for a full refund. You can be our Cabbie tester...

Also, all the factory covers will remain intact.
I wonder if it would tame some of the slight cowl shake on the track?
Old 11-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Mike/A.W.E.
user

Originally Posted by mdrums
I wonder if it would tame some of the slight cowl shake on the track?
Want to give it a try?

Quick Reply: Bilstein Damptronic Coilover update as well as other suspension upgrades from A.W.E.