Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

p-car 944 threatened by K40 electronics

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Jakeman
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Perhaps Mal28 can retitle this thread to "Information on March 2005 get-together." Then, no one will bother to look at it anymore.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:09 PM
omeko3
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P-Car, I believe you have just made 10 or so posts saying the exact same thing. We have eyes, and we are all literate. There is no need to repeat yourself over and over.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:22 PM
4thporsche
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Isn't there a way to close a thread (this one)? I believe I have seen it done before on this forum.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:44 PM
W211
Racer

Lightbulb LPP feedback

Originally Posted by gravedgr
Can someone just please ban him so the rest of us can move along? W211, right now you're in the same boat, as you appear to just be a foil. Why don't you register and prove that you're here for some reason other than to help P-Car sell his LPP?
I have not met P-Car and do not know him personally except a few emails. I obviously do not work for LLP nor am I in the laser/radar business.

All I can say is that I bought a LPP unit in March 2007, played with it using a laser gun and I'm so far quite happy with it. It also works as a parking sensor and I'm hoping it'll be a useful feature against obstruction of justice charges.

My experience with LPP was superior over my previous favourites, Lidatek LE20 and LE30, as Alex was more helpful giving detailed instructions on how to properly mount and wire the unit. Compared to the Lidatek units, the LPP has more features, better documentation, etc.

To me, it's a little bit of a shame everyone discounting a product so quickly, which is why I wanted to share my positive opinion on LLP and the distributor Alex, (not P-Car as I do not know him well nor do I understand the relationship between these guys and K40.)

I'm simply here to share why I picked the LPP over the competing alternatives. Too many of us are too quick to judge having the instant 'let's burn the witch' mentality based on a few deteriorated threads or a couple of good/bad PR postings.

I'm not going to bother registering to prove anything. I think I joined this board back before I picked up the 997TT in August 2006, so (if anyone questions my integrity and bothers doing a search by member) all my postings between August 2006 to March 2007 would be non-LPP related (997TT performance review, experience with NavTV iPod kit, Dension iPod kit, V1 hardwire, mod4cars, etc., which should far outnumber the ravings over the LPP.)

Ok, you guys can return to the stabbing.

Last edited by W211; 06-04-2007 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:59 PM
gmoney99
Instructor

Im just happy with my rocky mountain radar / laser jammer
Old 06-04-2007, 06:04 PM
W211
Racer

Originally Posted by gmoney99
Im just happy with my rocky mountain radar / laser jammer
Oh they're the best, they even pay you back if you get a ticket, and you can have a total steath install putting it in your glove compartment
Old 06-04-2007, 06:54 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

those frustrated by this thread might want to report it to Randy V who is the moderator.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:03 PM
THPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

nobody forces anyone to click on the topic.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Vancouver83LTD
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Edgy01
Your style of writing appears to be that of, at best, a high school graduate (maybe), and full of unsubstantiated claims.
Hey hey hey, don't bring down us graduates to pre-school levels!

-Brett
Graduating class of 2005.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:50 PM
P-Car944
Banned

I never claimed to be a writing teacher just a tester. Remeber I did invite anyone from this site who lives within the area to attend the testing and see how different laser jammers work with your own eyes and not just go by what I and others have said. Too bad K40 does not have the same invite out so that so say something about K40. When I have time and the weather is really nice, we will have a full write up on all the laser jammers with tons of testing data included plus video of the laser jammers on the cars being shot. Come out out and learn a thing and it will be a fun day. I will have a K40 Defuser on a BMW for testing also.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:54 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

I'm almost sorry I started this post!

this is what I think:

Pcar944 and his associates join car forums that cater to elite cars. When ever they see a post about a laser diffuser/ detector, they start their rants about everything but LPP being a POS. They know that K40, or any other major company is not going to take him up on their offer, so they bluff with no holdings in their hand. They count on the theory of the great lie, keep repeating it enought times, and somebody will believe it

The video on the Lambo may well have been a set up, how do we know the car had a functioning units and wasn't in the "scam"?

I hearby deckare this post closed (yes I know I cannot do this!)

Pcar944, please do not respond unless you have something NEW to say

The End
Old 06-04-2007, 09:46 PM
P-Car944
Banned

I was the one who set up that test day with the K40 laser defuser and other laser jammers. At that time I did not even have a lpp and had a different laser jammer which has been proved as a winner for the $$$.

The test of the K40 was not a "Set-Up" as you speak up but it in great interest to find out if the K40 defuser worked or didnt work, due to K40 sueing Radardetector.net and we could not speak of that product on that website.
I was the one who made the call's to the different K40 dealers and only 1 was willing to agree to testing with his personal SUV with the Bel LP904/905 (you dont see me ragging on that laser jammer, even though it failed the tests also). The store owner brought the owner of the black lambo who had the K40 Calibre with Defuser and Brad was his name wanted to rip off the K40 off his lambo after he and the store owner found out that K40 really sucked.
During out lunch break the K40 Dealer and the owner on the lambo went back to the shop and to make sure all was working correctly with the K40 defuser and not nothing was broken and then they called K40 from the shop and the K40 rep. told him that the K40 defuser was only to work between 800-1300 feet and the drive had to slam on the brakes. That was a huge lie that was told to them and they were very pissed and the owner did not want to sell K40 anymore since that is the 1st time he has ever seen it tested and he fell for the marketing ploy by K40.
The owner of the store wanted to know were to get LPP's so to become a lpp dealer, he only wanted the best and it was his decision and his alone and his friends wanted the lpp since they owned Aston's and Ferrari's and were invited by Brad the owner of the lambo after he got back from lunch and double checking his K40 defuser.
I have tons of video of this day with everything that was said during the testing that came out of the lambo's owner and the store owner who sold K40's. You talk of the "Great Lie" Sorry pal, I have not a problem letting some one test my lpp with a lidar gun nor does any other lpp owner. Its seems to me that the only people that living the "Great Lie" is the K40 owners since they are just lying to themselves. Some people just stick their heads in the sand and refuse to take the truth.
There are lpp owners on this site and they are the most informed when it comes to laser jammers. As you notice its just K40 that I say is a POS but some others do not work as well as the lpp but work alot better then the K40 Defuser since they dont do any testing but only pay magazines to "Please tell the world that our POS system works because we are scared to shoot police lidar guns at it" so lie to the world so we can scam them.
I have like 6 hours of video and audio from that "Great Day of laser jammer testing" that I will put up so you can listen and see them talk with your own eyes and ears. I see that K40 still has not responed to any of my comments or my PM's. Let see if that will change when they also see the K40 dealer and Lambo K40 owner, Ferrari and Aston drivers trashing the K40 defuser on video...This is going to be fun...I cant wait.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:51 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

nor have you responded to the request to prove that K40 threatened you
Old 06-04-2007, 09:59 PM
awilks
Addict
Rennlist Member

Best way to end this thread is to stop acknowledging the troll p-car exists. I have personally responded, always in a positive way, regarding my experience with K-40 and Lidatek enough to make my point. I'm done feedng the troll and there is certainly enough info now for those browsing at new technology. Also, thanks to K40 for stepping up to post some facts directed at clarifying some of the BS we've all been subject to fr the troll. bye bye troll!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 10:02 PM
P-Car944
Banned

Since K40 wont respond to me or offer any proof and continue to lie to you all, I will let my Video and audio from that laser jammer test do my talking. What does a piece of paper mean anyways??? Isnt a K40 sales brochure on paper? Thats a lie from K40 and people waste their $$$$$...remember I'm on your side and I'm sure you just want the truth right? I'm waiting for K40 to step into the batters box because I hit a homerun with my 6 hours of video and audio of the that great day. Did you hear us laughing at the Lambo when he was picked off at 1,424 and 1702 feet??? Like the K40 website says "It deactivates all police laser guns", well I have never seen the K40 deactivate anything even a police laser gun in my testing.

Quick Reply: p-car 944 threatened by K40 electronics