p-car 944 threatened by K40 electronics

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 04:56 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Eharrison
Plus your kid at least has illustrations.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:09 PM
P-Car944
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mal28.....

What would you expect K40 Electronics to say in order to look good your eyes????

Ask yourself...why isnt there any independent video testing of the K40 laser defuser other then mine that I have on YouTube now?

Ask yourself...why has K40 Electronics not responded in public or PM'd to me concerning my laser jammer invite for K40 to attend for testing? For such a huge company that scam's drivers off and takes your $$$ for a product that is not allowed to be tested by "NON-K40 dealers" but the only few K40 written tests are done by websites that sell the K40 that talk it up but dont supply any data on JTG or PT and want guns were used and distances from start to finish. The reason is that K40 is lying to you all and wants to continue stealing your $$$. I know there are drivers in the Seattle area that have the K40 laser defuser since there are dealers here and even the dealer's truck was easily picked off during some testing. So K40 owners in the Seattle lets do some testing and put this to rest and bring as many witness as you want and I will bring my lidar guns and video camera.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:41 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

P car, you have not proven your allegations that you were threatened.....
Old 06-03-2007, 05:50 PM
P-Car944
Banned

And K40 can't prove its laser jammer works nor do they ever wish too.

Mal 28.....As a Poker player I never show my hand til I need too. K40 has already sued a company before and that company cant talk about it...that is fact and K40 cant deny that fact.

Ask yourself again...When has K40's been tested by a major car magazine lately? The last K40 car mag.test was in 2005 and it failed very badly. A lot has changed in the laser jammer field and K40 is still using older laser jammer hardware and software. You are more then welcome to believe them but the facts cant be denied.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:00 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

I repeat P car, you have not proven your allegations that you were threatened.....

this was a powerful allegation, and until you can prove it, you credability is in question.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:11 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

Pcar944. are you also BMWSlayer? if so, I find there posts interesting

http://forums.audiworld.com/pacificnw/msgs/109419.phtml

http://forums.vwworld.com/feedback/msgs/35830.phtml
Old 06-03-2007, 06:30 PM
P-Car944
Banned

So..i will reply to you requests unlike what K40 wont do to mine. I have nothing to hide so I dont hide anywhere. You can find those post interesting all you want but it doesnt take away that K40 refuses to test the K40 in a proper way because just take a look at the K40.com website and look at the endorsements or so called endorsements. They dont talk about testing, what guns were used and other data that a normal tester would collect while testing. One of their so-called endorcments are out of business but they still use the write up and that is all it is...a non-data write. In the laser jammer field we could really care less about the install but more in the jamming ability of the laser jammer being testes, the install only matters to the driver of the laser jammer after he or she finds out that it really works. I make no excuse for who I am but I have helped out alot of drivers learn not to get ripped off by companies like K40 and others. Dont you get it that K40 has alot to lose if they were on the opposite side of my police lidar guns?? K40 has no problems saying it works in all the written articles but refuse to have it really tested because its a POS system and major testing groups and individuals knows that it is. I have invited several local website groups to do some laser jammer testing just for testing purposes and nothing else but they refuse just the owners do. I wish someone would step up to the plate and grow some. K40 still cant prove that the K40 Defuser works and I can prove that it doesnt.

Mal28...Ask Radar Roy if he has been sued already by K40???? well its not like K40 never has done it. I cant believe K40 is making a killing off you guys here without you knowing the truth..which I show anyone in person if they want to see it...Show up in your car with K40 laser jammer on a nice long road..lets say 2,000, I will bring my variety of Police lidar guns and video camera and show you in person that K40 scammed you. There is so much that K40 is not telling you all and you fall for it.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Received 426 Likes on 221 Posts

Oh, don't mind me,....I think I know how this is going to end - LOL.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:40 PM
mal28
Rennlist Member

agree, time to end this post, we are repeating ourselves
Old 06-03-2007, 06:56 PM
P-Car944
Banned

I very much agree with you, which I did before but some made me defend myself, which I have no problem doing unlike a certain laser jammer company. I will not post again about K40 until I get my K40 bought and installed and do some really good testing and post the results on paper and video.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:21 AM
malammik
Racer

p-car944, please stop using the word education and replace it with annoying promotion and hidden advertisement. Seriously! We dont need no education. LOL
Old 06-04-2007, 02:04 AM
P-Car944
Banned

ok sounds good to me.. so what am I promoting? there are better options then the POS system that K40 refuses to test or even reply to me about. It just shows that K40 loves to take stupid peoples hard earned $$$ which I trying to save you...Its amazing that I have more police lidar guns then K40 Corp. and they dont even test and you buy and think they work. If they dont test it or you cant find a recent major test..why would you defend that worthless company. K40 refuses to reply to my invites for laser jammer tests. K40 owners are the most scared laser jammer owner's to have their system tested then any other laser jammer owner's.

Last edited by P-Car944; 06-04-2007 at 02:24 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:52 AM
cdodkin
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know, when someone goes round and round in circles - banging on the same old points - failing to answer any of the questions put to them - failing to provide any evidence what so ever to back up their statements - trashing certain products relentlessly..

They've got something to hide.

Then you go find that person on other forums, doing the same old same old - and you find that they've already been exposed as frauds, and undercover salespeople for certain brands.

Time's up!

Can one of the moderators not do something about this based on the commercial solicitation guidelines?

John D?
Old 06-04-2007, 03:14 AM
W211
Racer

I think K40 has more to hide having to actually hire a lawyer to put a stop to Rador Roy's site. I certainly have not seen this pratice from Mike Valentine.

I have done a fair amount of research and out of the findings (visiting dozens of forums and reviews), I have not seen one single post praising k40's performance over V1 or having superior performance over the old Lidatek. In this respect, I'm on P-Car944's side.

I'm just an end consumer trying to pick the best products.

I personally care more about the products' performance more than anything else.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:36 AM
sdw999
Instructor

Performance in REAL WORLD situations, not on side streets in controlled settings, should be the basis for judging the value of a product. I have the SRX system with shifters, and it has saved me four times so far. Three of these times I was shot from behind, and still was able to slow down. I would be more interested in hearing from anyone on Rennlist who has the K40 system, AND, recieved a ticket while using this product. I am not interested in juvinile bickering.

Quick Reply: p-car 944 threatened by K40 electronics