Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All nice and clean...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 11:53 PM
oalvarez
Three Wheelin'

Received 54 Likes on 37 Posts

try a set of black outlined crests on your wheel center caps......looks great as is too!
Old 02-27-2007, 12:52 AM
adfsouth
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Guys....... Of course it rained here all day today

Originally Posted by kauai_diver
Any regrets going with the regular seats? I did the same thing, about the only thing I regret is when someone else moves the seat around I can't easily recall the exact position I had Granted this rarely happens but if I could do everything over again....
Actually, it did **** me off a bit the first few days but I came up with a solution. I keep the seat as low as it will go so I'm not worried about that setting. Here's what I did for the other 2 (worked like a charm):

1) For the forward/backward adjuster handle I made 2 very small tape marks: One on the front left side of the seat bottom and another on the rail cover right below it. Line'em up and you're good to go!

2) Disabled the little white plug under the seat (front middle area) which powers the electronic backrest This was the one setting that really was tough for me to get perfect....now its locked in!

Originally Posted by oalvarez
forgot to add: i really love the black carpets w/ red script....ties in well with the belt buckles/brakes.....looks nice!
Thanks man, just got them last week - Lloyds Mats....front two mats were $98 including shipping from ajusa.com.

Originally Posted by oalvarez
try a set of black outlined crests on your wheel center caps......looks great as is too!
Yeah, I have a spare set from my previous C2...might have to give'em a try...Thx.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:28 AM
kauai_diver
Straight to Video
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

adfsouth thanks for the tips
Old 02-27-2007, 11:09 PM
bdmason
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I lived in Boca for a couple of years due to business decision .Palmetto Park Road on the intercoastal directly across from the old Wildflower Club. very nice detailing on the Pcar . PS old bridge was there at the time

Quick Reply: All nice and clean...