Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Azurro California Metallic - No Longer "Exclusive" to Club Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 10:14 AM
shustermeister
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

The Estoril Blue 911 on that same site is pretty close to Azurro, but looks a little darker. I would imagine that anyone could order the Azurro blue on any Porsche since you can get 'paint to sample' on and simply choose Azurro on anything your order, right?
Old 02-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by ag-Z06
The Estoril Blue 911 on that same site is pretty close to Azurro, but looks a little darker. I would imagine that anyone could order the Azurro blue on any Porsche since you can get 'paint to sample' on and simply choose Azurro on anything your order, right?

Yes.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:00 PM
JFScheck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great - and as long as they don't give it "Club Coupe Door Sills" I have no problems with it...

Now if it were to become a standard color....

BUT HEY - it's a limited color and in reality anyone could get their Prosche painted to match mine...

Old 02-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Likemystoppie?
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ag-Z06

Wrong.

Go to a dealer, and try to order a 911 in Azurro California....Ain't gonna happen. I just had that request and I got a letter back from some guy at PAG stating that they will not paint to sample any car in that color out of respect for the Club Coupes.

The boxster on the site is there merely to highlight Porsche's ability to build cool cars. That's it.

Quick Reply: Azurro California Metallic - No Longer "Exclusive" to Club Coupe