Sponsored by:

Supercharged Evoms 997 in AZ - PPI

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 07:55 AM
fore!
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharged Evoms 997 in AZ - PPI

I'm seriously considering the Evoms 997 that's for sale in AZ. I'd like to get it PPI'd - any suggestions for a good shop (i'm specifically looking for leakdown and bore-a-scope with camera....)

Any scuttlebutt or info on this car appreciated.

Thanks - M
Old 01-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Texas993
Race Car

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

I recently moved from Scottsdale. EVOMS has a great reputation nationwide (as you know.)

This is a tough PPI because the dealer (Porsche of N Scottsdale) is about the only dealer that works on new pcars (duh - still in warranty). And the best shop for Pcar mods is EVOMS.

On my 964 and 993 I like Exotic Motorwerks for service. And they will do anything you ask for a reasonable price. It is literally a mom and pop shop.

There are several other indendent shops in PHX. I have had and and heard of good experiences with all of them. I always come back to Exotic. Google them and talk to Dan (owner.)

All that being said, the best place for a PPI may be the dealer. Ask for Russ, a service advisor. He knows me. I don't know how much they will know about all of the mods.

I will be in Scottsdale on Wednesday if I can be of any help in checking out the car. I love that car and think it is a great deal. I think the current owner is a straight shooter. RT7 sold him his 996TT.

Quick Reply: Supercharged Evoms 997 in AZ - PPI