Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know anything about Paragon Collision in Ralgeigh, NC???

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Zoolander
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know anything about Paragon Collision in Ralgeigh, NC???

I am looking for recommendations on a body/mech shop in NC. My 996 is sitting at Paragon Collision at the moment but would like to know more about them.
Thanks for your help.

Old 11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Zoolander
Racer

Sorry I meant Raleigh, NC.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:00 PM
elh0102
Instructor

Sorry, I have no experience with this shop. But, due to a recent deer crash, I had to shop around for a Raleigh body shop for my E46 M3. I ended up taking it to Precision Collision on Capital Boulevard, where it sits now waiting for parts. This shop was most consistently recommended from folks I talked to with experience. Kenny Hawkins was also recommended. Good luck.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:57 PM
GSIRM3
Drifting

Received 63 Likes on 38 Posts

I have used Kenny Hawkins in the past and he did very good work. It has been about five years since I used his shop, however. Kenny is a car guy and has owned numerous high end sports cars. I am not familiar with the shop the original poster mentioned.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:57 PM
JMAGOLAN
Rennlist Member

Paragon did the repaint on my daughter's white BMW 325i, after some lowlife decided to key obscenities into the side. You can't tell it was ever scratched or repainted! Thus, my limited experience with them has been excellent. They are also recommended by the local Porsche dealership. I know of local PCA members who have used Kenny Hawkins with excellent results, too. The only criticism I have heard about his shop is that he can be somewhat temporally challenged (read: doesn't necessarily get the job done quickly or by the quoted time). That being said, both shops do excellent work.

Jerry

Quick Reply: Anyone know anything about Paragon Collision in Ralgeigh, NC???