Sponsored by:

Flat Tire - Owned less than a week...

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Tedder Bear
Needs a Chuckle
Rennlist Member

Received 80 Likes on 33 Posts

Lost 2 tires on Audi S4 (at same time) and tire/rim insurance paid for both. Made sure I got T/R insurance plan when I bought the 997.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:04 AM
pilsuh
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tedder Bear
Lost 2 tires on Audi S4 (at same time) and tire/rim insurance paid for both. Made sure I got T/R insurance plan when I bought the 997.
Tedder Bear, sounds like you have had a good experience with the T/R insurance? I was debating whether to get it when I got my 997, and the dealer talked me out of it saying they have heard that they don't honor claims. I'm still considering getting it given that I live in Manhattan. Do you mind PM'ing me the name/phone of the company that you got the insurance from?
Old 11-13-2006, 05:55 PM
gravedgr
Rennlist Member

Received 434 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by pilsuh
Tedder Bear, sounds like you have had a good experience with the T/R insurance? I was debating whether to get it when I got my 997, and the dealer talked me out of it saying they have heard that they don't honor claims. I'm still considering getting it given that I live in Manhattan. Do you mind PM'ing me the name/phone of the company that you got the insurance from?
I got the tire/rim insurance through my dealer when I bought the car. I don't recall the plan name, but that's crazy that they talked you OUT of it. My dealer said they process $45,000 a year in claims on that warranty.

Quick Reply: Flat Tire - Owned less than a week...