997 cs
911 cs
911 MT
Or a combination of any of the above

Im keen on
991 3.8
911 4S

Why plates repeating the obvious?

I always laugh seeing license plate frames with the car's brand, repeating what is obvious, and what is in most cases already plastered on the rear. I often see a Lexus driving around with a Lexus badge, a personalized plate saying Lexus-something, and a silver plate frame with Lexus printed on it.
Old 07-17-2016, 06:13 PM
RaidersR1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ADias
Why plates repeating the obvious? I always laugh seeing license plate frames with the car's brand, repeating what is obvious, and what is in most cases already plastered on the rear. I often see a Lexus driving around with a Lexus badge, a personalized plate saying Lexus-something, and a silver plate frame with Lexus printed on it.
Different strokes for different folks. People may laugh at what brand you drive. Doesn't make it wrong or right. Freedom of choice.
Old 07-17-2016, 06:29 PM
KeepItTidy
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As the above poster mentioned, live and let live.

I get people asking me if my car is a porche, so dont generalise when you think everyone is a car person.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:36 PM
ADias
Nordschleife Master

Received 394 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by RaidersR1
Different strokes for different folks. People may laugh at what brand you drive. Doesn't make it wrong or right. Freedom of choice.

You misread what I wrote. I do not laugh at what people drive. I find it funny to see any car with its badge, its brand repeated on a personalized plate and again on a plate frame. Maybe I should cry instead...
Old 07-17-2016, 09:40 PM
RaidersR1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ADias
You misread what I wrote. I do not laugh at what people drive. I find it funny to see any car with its badge, its brand repeated on a personalized plate and again on a plate frame. Maybe I should cry instead...
I didn't misread it. I understood what you said. What I said was an example back. Instead of what you laugh at, others may laugh at.

All I'm saying is it's all personal preference.

Quick Reply: Ideas for personalized license plate?