Sponsored by:

Tip or Manual?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 04:28 PM
10 GT3
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrums
You are soooo WRONG! The tip adapts to your driving style. In sport mode with the Tip in manual mode it shifts stronger. Yeah it could be better and more like a Ferrari F1 or BMW SMG but it is not all that bad as you make it out to be.
Another reason for some people to get a Tip is because like me they have had a leg amputated off and can no longer shift a manual transmission..... don;t be so closed minded to other peoples needs!!!!! I APALUDE car companies that have sports cars with some sort of automatic/paddle or button shift transmission. They give people like me a chance to experience a serious sports car.
2 words: Mike Bullis. Look him up. Mike is nationally competitive on the SCCA Pro Solo series. Mike is a Paraplegic. Mike runs a Corvette ZR1 in A stock. No slushbox would be legal to run this car since it never came with one from the factory. He has a hand control for the throttle and brake. To actuate the clutch, an electronic solenoid has been installed with a switch on top of the shift **** to actuate the clutch. If you talk to Mike, he would have it no other way.

Quick Reply: Tip or Manual?