Notices
997 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997S Lowering springs(I want a minimal amount of drop to preserve ride)

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 01:16 PM
CDH911C2S
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 997S Lowering springs(I want a minimal amount of drop to preserve ride)

I have done some prior research in past threads, I am still not sure what the final facts are:

(1) Do Cargraphic Springs lower the 997S the least amount ? Please give an estimate, in inches, the to total amount these springs will lower the 997S...

(2) Will the Cargraphic Springs cause PASM error codes ?

(3) Best place to purchase Carpgraphic Springs:

Roads in my State are not what one would call smooth...more money is spent hiring traffic police(avg traffic/motorcycle cop earns @$96,000 yearly)giving speeding tickets to Yukon Denali's with personal plates..than is being spent to maintain streets/infrastructure...I want/need to maintain a reasonable ride on bad roads...Please accept my thanks for your help.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 220 Likes on 109 Posts

I have H&Rs and the ride isn't all that much worse than stock. The car sits about 1" lower and has a tendency to scrape the soft plastic airdam under the nose. No PASM error codes at all.

I may be wrong but I thought that the Cargraphic springs were in fact made by H&R and were identical to those sold under the H&R brand.

If you don't want much of a drop I might suggest you save your $$$.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:11 AM
H20NOO
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cargraphic just signed a new U.S. distributor. I ordered a set of springs from them today for $389 plus tax and shipping. The Cargraphic springs are made to spec by H&R but are not the same spring rate. Both H&R and Cargraphic springs lower the car about 25mm (PASM equipped cars) and 30mm for non-PASM cars. SUPPOSEDLY - Cargraphic spec springs offer the best overall ride. Here's the dealer details:

Cargraphic is pleased to announce that Road Sport Supply, an aftermarket performance parts distributor for high end European exotic cars, will be an authorized US distributor for the Cargraphic product line.

Road Sport Supply (RSS) is dedicated to servicing an exclusive dealership network throughout the United States. Road Sport Supply is designed to meet the fast pace timelines associated with the after market tuner and racing industry by offering a comprehensive and “in stock” inventory of Cargraphic products. Located in Southern California, RSS caters to the high end European car enthusiasts who require more than stock performance and the factory look.

Road Sport Supply is a fully functional distribution center set up to service US dealers but RSS is also capable of performing installations of any Cargraphic products onto your vehicle inside their full service tuner-race shop located on the premises.

Please visit www.roadsportsupply.com to learn more about RSS and the Cargraphic product line or contact them direct at 714-545-1046 or sales@roadsportsupply.com.

Email: sales@roadsportsupply.com
or: info@cargraphic.de
Web: www.roadsportsupply.com
or: www.cargraphic.com

MC

Quick Reply: 997S Lowering springs(I want a minimal amount of drop to preserve ride)