Sponsored by:

Natural Brown Leather

Old 07-15-2006, 12:24 AM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Received 228 Likes on 124 Posts
Default Natural Brown Leather

Over on the Rennteam (997TT page) it was requested so here it is for the Rennlist,--natural brown leather:
Attached Images    
Old 07-15-2006, 12:33 AM
SilverSteel
Rennlist Member

Received 254 Likes on 141 Posts

That looks really nice. It actually looks better in person than in these pics, as I've seen that interior up close and like it a lot. Are you loving that steering wheel with the controls. I don't have it and was curious if you've mastered it and really like it. My 745Li is similar, and I really like it.
Old 07-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SilverSteel
That looks really nice. It actually looks better in person than in these pics, as I've seen that interior up close and like it a lot. Are you loving that steering wheel with the controls. I don't have it and was curious if you've mastered it and really like it. My 745Li is similar, and I really like it.

Unfortunately, I'm without the car (enroute) so I keep looking for little buttons on my other cars! I got very used to the buttons. I used them a lot for muting the radio, and for changing the scale on the navigational system.

(It's VERY difficult to get the color to match up on various monitors and browsers!)
Old 07-15-2006, 02:05 AM
Sunshine
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the sport seat backs in leather add a very nice finishing touch. Especially considering that alternative would have been Volcano Grey.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:24 AM
ronmart
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Edgy01
(It's VERY difficult to get the color to match up on various monitors and browsers!)
That is because most monitors aren't properly calibrated. Home theater junkies spend hundreds of dollars getting their theater monitors calibrated, but most never bother to do it for their PC's even though they use them MUCH more.

There are some calibrating devices, or you can just use Digital Video Essentials and calibrate it properly yourself. Once you have it set, you'll probably want to turn the brightness up just a little bit for use with overhead lights, but don't do that until you've used it for a couple of days with the dimmer setting so you get used to the dimmer mode. Most monitors arrive in torch mode with the colors blown out and the brightness and contrast way up, so it'll be a shock seeing a properly calibrated monitor for a few days. However, once you are used to it you will appreciate it (especially if you edit digital photos so they look on the screen like they look when you print).
Old 07-15-2006, 02:25 AM
ronmart
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Lori
I think the sport seat backs in leather add a very nice finishing touch. Especially considering that alternative would have been Volcano Grey.
I agree. I wish I would have done this now that I see how good it looks. However, my kids always get shoe marks all over the seatbacks, so it is probably best that I didn't. It does look damn good though.

I totally agree with you too about the seatbacks with this color . I like Volcano Grey with my black seats, but with Natural Brown it would have looked like crap.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:27 AM
ronmart
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Edgy01
Over on the Rennteam (997TT page) it was requested so here it is for the Rennlist,--natural brown leather:
You need to create a gallery or web site with some good pics of your car and put it in your sig. I'd like to have one place to point to when I want to show people pics of your car.
Old 07-15-2006, 02:27 AM
YA911Fan
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tan interiors are an acquired taste, imo. Especially with a tan dash and tan carpeting. Plus, I've always thought that Porsche's tans are a little too yellow.

Hopefully it looks better in person.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:52 AM
Edgy01
Poseur
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ronmart
You need to create a gallery or web site with some good pics of your car and put it in your sig. I'd like to have one place to point to when I want to show people pics of your car.

Will work on that!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Natural Brown Leather