Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Clutch pedal feel, slight vibration.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 10:52 PM
cr2000
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clutch pedal feel, slight vibration.

I'm still adjusting to my 997 and noticing subtle differences from the Boxster. One thing I noticed is a different feel in the clutch pedal. First it seems a bit firmer, requiring a bit more effort to depress. But the other thing I noticed is that with the engine running, when the clutch is depressed, I get what feels like a slight vibration in the pedal. The clutch operates normally and catches just fine. I'm wondering if I'm just sensitive to a slightly different pedal feel?
Old 07-09-2006, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by cr2000
I'm still adjusting to my 997 and noticing subtle differences from the Boxster. One thing I noticed is a different feel in the clutch pedal. First it seems a bit firmer, requiring a bit more effort to depress. But the other thing I noticed is that with the engine running, when the clutch is depressed, I get what feels like a slight vibration in the pedal. The clutch operates normally and catches just fine. I'm wondering if I'm just sensitive to a slightly different pedal feel?
I hate that feeling especially when it buzzes your shoe; had it in a Boxster S I used to own when they first came out, that car lasted about 2 months before it got traded (loved the handling but just not a Boxster kinda guy).
Old 07-10-2006, 12:08 PM
cr2000
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 500
I hate that feeling especially when it buzzes your shoe; had it in a Boxster S I used to own when they first came out, that car lasted about 2 months before it got traded (loved the handling but just not a Boxster kinda guy).
Ya, that's what it feels like. I light or faint buzzing or tingling in your shoe. Interesting.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:17 PM
SYMA
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any fix yet?? That would drive me crazy.

Quick Reply: Clutch pedal feel, slight vibration.