Sponsored by:

Discount on 2006

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 09:25 AM
P-Nuts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Moogle
Pepe Porsche (white plains) is one of the most incompetant dealers - service department is alright, but management and sales are completely farked. Don't even get me started, just save yourself a headache and stay away from them.

Fairfield Porsche and Danbury are excellent places. Fairfield is particularly supportive, even tolerant of my track participation.

New Country Greenwich is typical of a greenwich dealer - all about $ with so so service.

I agree 100%. My overall ranking would be.. Danbury, Fairfield, Greenwich, Pepe.

Having said that I did buy from Greenwich as they had the car and the price at the right time. I got 6% on my March 06 car. They are on 1 strike in the service dept. If they get to 3, I'm switching to Danbury, even though it's much further from home.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:05 AM
John NY-Naples
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ska111000, I got my current Boxster S from New Country in Greenwich. I didn't go back to them for the 997 because I was not pleased with their service. For example, they would not give me a loaner for annual oil change service. They also would keep the car an entire day for a routine service. The last time I went to them for an oil change, I dropped the car off at 8 am. When I heard nothing from them, I called them at 2 pm, only to find out that they had not even gotten to the car. When I picked up the car later that day, they had "forgotten" to wash the car. That was my last experience with them, and ever since, I've been going to Danbury. Things may have changed at that dealer, but for the money these cars cost, I would go with the dealer that has a reputation of providing good service.

Quick Reply: Discount on 2006